Want to know more about Penang colourful and diverse culture beyond the UNESCO cultural heritage site.
This is a 4-hours private tour starting at 9:30 am pick up from your hotel to experience Penang multi-culturalism from Buddhism to Hinduism, and Islam to Christianity.
- Experience culturally significant sites beyond George Town
- 513 steps Hindu temple, Waterfall Hill Temple, near the botanic gardens
- The largest Buddhist temple complexes, Kek Lok Si Temple, outside of China
- A nineteenth-century Christian cemetery where soldiers during the wars were buried
- The only floating mosque in Penang
- Enjoy a local lunch
- pick up and drop off at hotels in Batu Ferringhi, Tanjung Bungah, Tanjung Tokong and George Town only
- fluent English speaking local host
- private air-conditioned car includes fuel and parking
- complimentary bottled water
- local lunch and drinks (non-alcoholic)
- entrance fees
- alcoholic drinks
- personal expenses
|1 guest||2 guests||3 guests||4 guests|
|MYR $350||MYR $560||MYR $650||MYR$800|
Duration: 9:30 am – 1:30 pm
Please advise of any food allergies before we commence our private tour. Not suitable for people who have mobility issues due to steps at the Hindu and Buddhist temples.
Please read our terms and conditions before submitting your enquiry.