To experience the heartbeat of George Town is to discover with a local by your side.
This is a 3-hours walking tour starting at 9:30 am pick up from your hotel exploring the heartbeat of its colonial past, visiting historical sites, walking down narrow streets and alleyway discovering hidden street arts, and stopping at local shops for refreshment and local snacks.
- Your own personal and private walking tour
- Experience the colourful history and culture of Penang
- Taste some of the local street food
- Browse some local shops along the way which may be of interest
- pick up and drop off at hotels in Batu Ferringhi, Tanjung Bungah, Tanjung Tokong and George Town only
- fluent English speaking local host
- private air-conditioned car includes fuel and parking
- complimentary bottled water
- local Penang street food and drinks (non-alcoholic)
- alcoholic drinks
- entrance fees to historical sites and museums
- personal expenses for shopping
|1 guest||2 guests||3 guests||4 guests|
|MYR $250||MYR $360||MYR $450||MYR$500|
Duration: 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Please advise of any food allergies before we commence our walking tour. Please read our terms and conditions before submitting your enquiry.