Explore the hidden charms of Penang on this round the island trip traversing through local fishing villages, idyllic beaches, lush green rainforests, oceanic views with rolling hills, family-owned cottage industries, private art garden and agricultural lands.
- See the island with plenty of photography opportunities
- Take a gentle walk to experience a layback ambience of local villages
- Learn how local ingredients are harvested and produced for generations
- Enjoy a relaxing stroll at a family-owned garden perched on a hillside with colourful hidden life-size art sculptures waiting to be discovered
- Visit the enchanting world of the metamorphosis of butterfly at Entopia
- Pick up and drop off at hotels in Batu Ferringhi, Tanjung Bungah, Tanjung Tokong, George Town and cruise ship terminal
- Fluent English speaking local host
- Private air-conditioned car includes fuel and parking
- A light local lunch and drink (non-alcoholic)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks
- Personal expenses for shopping
|1 guest||2 guests||3 guests||4 guests|
|MYR $600||MYR $900||MYR $1,100||MYR$1,300|
Duration: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Please advise of any food allergies before we commence our private tour. Please note there is a bit of a climb with steps involved at the private family-owned garden.
Please read our terms and conditions before submitting your enquiry.