This is a 3-hours introduction and sightseeing tour with a bit of walking starting at 9:30 am pick up from your hotel driving through George Town main streets and UNESCO sites before making our way beyond the city to experience the outskirts, introducing you to some local street food and finishing our tour with a local lunch at a nineteenth-century old Victorian clubhouse.
Your own exclusive, private tour whereby you are our only guest for the entire 3-hours duration. No sharing with other guests so you get the most local experience and knowledge from our interactions. A great way for a quick introduction of Penang from a local with local knowledge and experience if you’re on a time constraint vacation.
- Get an overview of Penang with your own local host and private car
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour with minimum walking
- Stop somewhere to try some local Penang street food
- pick up and drop off at hotels in Batu Ferringhi, Tanjung Bungah, Tanjung Tokong and George Town only
- fluent English speaking local host
- private air-conditioned car includes fuel and parking
- complimentary bottled water
- try some popular Penang street food
- lunch at a local casual restaurant
- alcoholic drinks
- personal expenses for shopping
|1 guest||2 guests||3 guests||4 guests|
|MYR $375||MYR $550||MYR $650||MYR$750|
Duration: 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Please advise of any food allergies before we commence our sightseeing tour. Please read our terms and conditions before submitting your enquiry.